1. Do I need to do anything specific to install the app in my shop?
Nope, everything is done automatically. Just configure your popup and enable it.
2. How to make a popup that perfectly matches my store?
You can choose an appropriate theme, configure colors, fonts, and content of your popup. Please, check our guide for additional information.
3. Can I change the text to use my language?
The popup is almost completely customizable. Use your language and style. Learn more about all possible customizations in a separate article.
4. How can I enable Free Shipping for my store?
There are a few different ways how you can set up free shipping from the Shipping settings page in your Shopify admin. Please, have a look at a related article.
5. Do you modify my store theme template?
No, we use ScriptTag which lets us add functionality to your shop without using theme templates.
6. How can I properly uninstall the app?
You can simply uninstall the app from your Shopify admin. After clicking the Uninstall button you don't have to do anything else. We don't inject any additional code into your store theme template. ScriptTag allows us to install and uninstall everything automatically. Thus, you can simply remove the app and everything will be cleaned up without any external actions.
9. Why is the second popup shown only once?
11. Does the application affect the shop load speed?
The shortest answer is it does not. Here are several reasons why.
1. We use the Shopify mechanism that loads the application script asynchronously. It means the script is loaded when the page is ready and rendered. Vary applications' scripts are loaded in the same way.
2. We do not use any external or additional assets that are inserted in your shop except for the script mentioned above.
3. The application is listening only for the cart update event, which, again, happens asynchronously. It does not block anything.
If you still think the application somehow affects your shop, just let us know and we will investigate it.
12. How does the Product Targeting functionality work?
There is a separate article that explains it. Please, let us know if you have any questions.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us 😉